Today Oracle Corporation has become so famous that in every field its software is used. They offer you the best and most advanced technology that helps in enhancing your business plans and working. For this all credit goes to Mark Hurd who is the Co-CEO of the company as well as he is also one of the members of board. CEO Mark Hurd did a lot of things for the corporation and especially for its customers. His all decisions were based on the requirement of the customers that’s why he did everything after discussing with his investors, financial supporters, partners and shareholders.
Before starting his career at Oracle, he worked in Hewlett Packard and before that he worked at NCR Corporation for 25 years. His decisions were quite innovative that helped in improving the efficiency of the company, due to this significant growth was seen in the company. According to Hurd, his all achievements were based on the combination of work and efficiency mantra. With his experience, capabilities and innovative thinking Hurd developed a cloud program so that all the customers can avail their technology without any difficulty. He also predicted that this will help Oracle in generating more revenue by reducing the cost.
- He was named in the Fortune Magazine among the powerful 25 businessmen in 2007.
- In 2008, he was awarded with best CEO of Year award by San Francisco’s chronicle.
- He was listed as the Best manager in Forbes Market in 2009.
- His name was also included multiple times in the list of popular Business Magazine 2.0 in the list of best 50 CEOs.
- For almost three years separately his name appeared in the CRNs list of the 25 executives who influenced other personalities.
- Hurd’s name was included twice in the CRNs magazine list among 25 influential personalities.
- He also did a lot for the Baylor University from where he gained his bachelor’s degree.